Programs and Educational Materials
CAUTION: Alligators and dangerous wildlife reside around and in our community ponds. Please use extreme caution. If Alligators are seen, report their presence to the Florida Alligator hotline 1-866-392-4286, And email the property manager your name and address, regardless of the Alligator’s size.
NO Wading or Swimming is permitted in any of the community ponds.
Video monitoring is in effect. The clubhouse and center rooms will be locked after hours and require reservations for events not open to all residents. For access to the amenity center after 9 pm, residents MUST use the main entrance gate.
Ficus Bushes/Trees: Ficus shrubs were planted by the developer to hide A/C units and around patios. Many homes built before 2011 may have these invasive shrubs. The City of Fort Myers no longer allows them to be planted because their roots can grow into foundations. If you would like to remove Ficus shrubs, trees, or bushes please apply for a removal ARB request. Since these plants were used as sight barriers, a replacement shrub/tree will be needed in its place. Some suggested shrubs are Podocarpus, Coco Plum, Walters Viburnum, Small Leaf Calusa, and Simpson Stopper. The ARB fee is waived. For information on ficus go to: http://www.naplesnews.com/lifestyle/home/mike-malloy-alternatives-to-ficus-hedges-2aded962-30de-7bee-e053-0100007fdd42-367805661.html
To report street lights out go to Florida Power and light, you will need the number off the pole: https://www.fpl.com/support/streetlight-multiple.html
Gate Visitors: Dwelling Live app available for iPhone and android email the property manager for a password to login your guests.
To receive daily updates from the HOA-Like us at our official Facebook page:
- No street parking is permitted. Homeowners may report vehicles and plate number to the nonemergency number for Fort Myers Police.
- Report any dangerous wildlife to FWC.
- Homeowners are encouraged to adjust watering zone times to reflect the season, landscape personnel will not adjust your zones-only homeowners are allowed.
- Fort Myers Police is randomly patrolling the community. Watch your speed and obey parking rules.
- Clubhouse Rental rules will be enforced. See the forms tab for rules and guidelines
- Homeowners need to maintain their driveways, walks, and roofs routinely. Round-up and routine power washing are suggested.