The Adult Social Committee is sponsoring a Riverboat Cruise on Saturday, February 22, 2014.
Please join us for an enjoyable 4 1/2 hour relaxing cruise, going east on the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway. En route to the W.P. Franklin Locks that control the waters of Lake Okeechobee, pass through the historic Tice Railroad Bridge built in 1903. Observe the working of the locks as well as the banks of the Caloosahatchee River that flourish with tropical growth and beautiful homes.
View wildlife, manatees, and eagles in the natural habitat. Have our much talked about All You Care To Eat Buffet Luncheon. On the return trip, join us in our Sing-Along, Dancing, or sightseeing on the open 3rd deck.
Cost – $36.50 per person for Adults
$19.55 for children under 12
(Price includes lunch and cruise. Bar purchases not included.)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, February 8th. Payment by cash or check must be made in advance. Payment with contact information in an envelope can be left with Dixie at the office. Checks can be made payable to Cindy Billups.
Boats load 30 minutes prior to sailing All cruises include live narration
* PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING *
* Park at 10 hour meters – you must pay for parking, EXCEPT on weekends and after 5 p.m. weekdays.
* Price, times, routes, and menus subject to change without notice.
* Sorry, all tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
* Cash Bars aboard.
* Smoking on outside decks only.
* A/C and Heat on two enclosed decks.
SORRY, NO COOLERS WITH ALCOHOL, DRINKS OR FOOD, PLEASE!
For more information and driving directions please visit