Botanica Lakes Guard House – 24-hour Security Cameras and Access Control
- 10350 Botanica Lakes Blvd
- 239-418-0186 Back-up line 239-418-0185
- Lead Guard: Ridge
- http://community.dwellinglive.com This is a live visitor management system. The Dwelling live App available in the app store. Replaces calling in guests, email the manager for a password.
- Parking is not permitted on the street, guests may park at the clubhouse with a parking pass.
Botanica Lakes Clubhouse
- 10300 Botanica Lakes Blvd
- Pool WiFi- poolarea
- Ian Knight – LCAM On-Site Property Manager
- Office: 239-561-2939
- Office Hours and other information
- HOA Dues – Accounts Receivable- Dues are late if received after the 15th of the month. Credit card payments take 2 processing days.
- Pam Parker- 239-649-5526 (firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Office Manager/Financial Supervisor
- Judith Chipman – 239-649-5526 (email@example.com)
- Sales/Lease Application Information
- Real Estate & Admin – : 239-645-4187, Ext: 3887 – Scarlette Fernandez
GL Home Warranty
Estate Landscaping –
Phone: (239) 825-1971
- Homeowners receive Basic Landscaping: mowing, edging, quarterly bush trimmings, and three times a year lawn fertilizers and pesticides. All trees, weeds, driveways, roofs and gutters are the homeowners responsibility.
- The Homeowner cares and repairs for their own lawn irrigation. Watering guidelines can be found on the city of Fort Myers website.
- Approved community mulch color: Gold. All landscaping changes and alterations will need to submit an application with the ACC/ARB. See forms section.
- To register your home alarm system: http://www.cityftmyers.com/489/Alarm-Permits
- Vector home security: l – 954-351-9180. Basic home security is included in the monthly HOA fee, and DOES NOT require a landline. New residents must call Vector to set up this service. Vector expires 2023.
COMCAST BULK CABLE: 1-855-510-1609 New residents call Comcast to install.
These are the services included in your HOA monthly fee:Channel Lineup Comcast Bulk Cable expires 2019 and Includes:
Digital Starter 2016CablelineUp- Please check Comcast for any changes in lineup
3 HD Digital Receivers
Extreme 105 tier Xfinity High Speed Internet Service
- Fort Myers Public Works Utilities & Solid Waste BULK PICKUP Ph. 239-321-8100. New residents must call to set up utilities. Trash cans can be placed on the street after 5 pm on Monday nights and must be brought in Tuesday by 10 pm.
- Fort Myers Police non-emergency 239-321-7700
- To report street lights out go to Florida Power and light, you will need the number off the pole : https://www.fpl.com/support/streetlight-multiple.htm